Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prayers are needed for my friend

One of my friends, Tessa, is fighting cancer for the second time in her young lifetime. We have known each other since we were 10 and it just breaks my heart that she has to go through this again (the first time was when she was 16).

She is married now with two small children and lives in New Jersey. She started a blog to document her journey with cancer. If any of you want to be inspired, you should have a look at it. Here is the link:

http://tessascancerjourney2.blogspot.com/

Please keep Tessa and her family in your thoughts and prayers!

(Thanks, Trisha, for allowing me to copy the majority of your post!)

5 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

Wow, she is quit a strong and beautiful woman! Her story and positive attitude is truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing your friend, I will keep her in my prayers for sure!

The Morreys said...

So sorry to hear that she is battling it again. What a difficult thing to have to deal with once again, but especially with a family.

Lacey said...

Tessa is so strong and such an amazing example to all of us! She is definitely in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

she is a cute girl :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to add Tessa's blog to my blog list, but when I save the blogspot address, then go in and click on it, it says the blog is not found. What am I doing wrong? How is your mom doing? I hope she feels better! Are you excited for your new neice/nephew?