Saturday, December 4, 2010

Miscellaneous Pictures

Here are some completely random pictures of the last couple of months!

My cute little Chunk of Joy! :)


Jon wanted to take pictures from the other side of the glass cup that Bryce was drinking from:



Bryce loves, loves, loves his bottle! I don't have the heart to take it away. Even if the doctor wants me to...oh well! I'm not really ready to get rid of it. I love it when he brings his bottle to me and wants to cuddle. I look forward to it so much! He is such a cuddly little guy, especially when he is drinking water from his bottle. :) He doesn't even mind cuddling with Lizzie when he is sucking on his bottle! These two really love each other.




Some pictures of Bryce when we went to Santa Clarita...





As was mentioned in a previous post, we completely skipped celebrating Halloween this year due to the stomach flu. But we still handed out play-dough to the trick-or-treaters who came to our door! Jon wore his Jack Sparrow hat/wig. Bryce didn't really know what to think of him!


We tried to put the wig on Bryce...he didn't like it much!



When the kids were sick, I made them Jello. Lizzie loved it. It was actually the only thing that she would eat for a couple of days.



Bryce loves to play with his cars and his stacking blocks! And now he's really into playing with our mega blocks as well. It's so fun to watch them learn and grow...although I think that they grow up way to fast for my liking.


Lizzie loves playing with this little flannel board and random shapes. Also, as you notice in the picture, she HATES wearing pants. As soon as we come home from anywhere, the first thing that she does is take off her socks and her pants. Why? I'm not sure. But she claims that it's impossible for her to drink water, or cuddle, or eat, or do ANYTHING while wearing pants.




Bryce loves going outside. We try to go out every day if the weather is agreeable, and he cries every time that we have to go back inside.




It rained a couple of weeks ago (I know, a shocker). Lizzie and Bryce loved watching the phenomenon through the window.



Jon had his AP Physics Textbook on the table, along with a calculator. Lizzie started playing with it and actually looked like was solving equations!



I am so thankful for my family. I have such a wonderful life! :)

2 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

What a great little family!! It's so good to see people so happy!

Anonymous said...

Loved all of the pics :) I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving & hopefully everyone is healthy again :) Melanie loves to wear Mr. Potato Head glasses too :) How old is Bryce now? Was it pretty easy to potty train Lizzie. I've never potty trained a girl before. I'm just being lazy....I don't want to start, but Mel is almost 2....