Sunday, October 24, 2010

REALLY old cell phone pictures

I found the charger for one of my old cell phones that Lizzie and Bryce currently use as a toy. I was surprised to find some old pictures of Lizzie-Lou! Some of the pictures are really cute. A few of them are so hilarious that I busted out laughing and could hardly stop!

Here are a few:











This next one is seriously the funniest picture that I have ever seen in my entire life! I'll have to keep this picture in mind if I ever need a quick pick-me-up. ;)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I love finding old pictures on your cell phones! These are so sweet and funny-- Lizzy has certainly grown from this darling baby into a beautiful little girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last one :) Melanie even started laughing! Remember when Lizzie was little & she would NEVER smile! I'm glad she grew out of that :)

Naomi and Family said...

Oh, those pictures are adorable!! That last one is pretty funny! Your kids are so cute!!!