Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Fair and Other Stuff

We went to the AV Fair yesterday. It's the first time that I have been since I moved here 5 years ago. I was pretty impressed -- definitely an activity that we will repeat in the future, I'm sure.

We went to a little Mother Goose Magic Show. Lizzie really loved it! I must admit that I was a little sad, yet proud at the same time, when I saw Lizzie happily sitting down on the grass with all of the rest of the kids in the audience. Without us. She was probably the youngest kid in the group and it was kind of funny to watch her copy what all of the other kids were doing (raising her hand when the girl next to her raised her hand, etc.). I'm glad that she had fun!

Her picture with Mother Goose:


Both the strong wind and the obvious fact that Lizzie is in desperate need of a haircut, caused this potentially adorable picture to turn out a little silly.


She had fun playing with this little rubber duck/water pump thing. It was neat!





She didn't quite enjoy milking the "cow", despite my efforts to convince her otherwise.


Other Stuff

Lizzie truly cracks me up sometimes. I was reading Bryce a story the other day and she came into the room dressed like this:





I mean, really, how could anyone not die laughing when they saw her crazy ensemble?!

I went to enrichment last week and got this cute flower. Lizzie wanted to wear it in her hair every day!



Does reading while taking care of business on the toilet really start this young? Apparently so!




Daddy, teaching the kids some tunes on his good old banjo.




And last, but certainly not least, a few pictures of my Brycie-Boy. This post has definitely lacked pictures of him.




He is seriously the happiest little chunk-man in the whole entire world. I can't get enough of him!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Lacey said...

What a fun fair! Looks like Lizzie had a ball, and I actually love the picture of her with her hair blowing all over in the wind. :) You have the cutest kids! :)

Naomi and Family said...

Those pictures are adorable! She even brought out her scriptures!! How cute!